Terms and Conditions
Some Terms and Conditions of Bookings
- The full balance due for any booking is payable on arrival. Payment may be made in cash or by cheque (with a cheque guarantee card). Sorry, but we cannot accept any card payments.
- The number of guests occupying a room must not exceed the number stated at the time of booking. Only those names booked can use the accommodation.
- Sorry, but we can not accept pets.
- On the day of departure guests are requested to vacate their room/s by 10:00am (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- We always endeavour to provide you with good quality, clean accommodation, but should a problem arise which is outside our control (e.g. fire damage, flood, etc.) our liability to you is to give you a full refund of any monies that are in proportion to the number of nights that you may already have stayed. That is our only responsibility, with no further liability accepted.
- Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information we give is accurate, we cannot be held liable for any changes or alterations to that information, nor can we be held liable for accidents to guests or any loss or damage to property.
- Any guests who do not comply with the terms of booking or whose behaviour is detrimental to either the property or to the comfort of other guests will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to reasonable access to any accommodation booked.
- Smoking is not permitted on any part of the premises of Farthings. The cost of any loss or damage caused through smoking by any guest will be chargeable to the guest.
- The accommodation is expected to be left in a good, clean condition, as they were let. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or cleaning that exceeds what might reasonably be expected.
- Lost Keys will be charged for. Please note that some of the locks are antique and the cost of replacement keys (which need to be hand cut) is high.